Seville: Kosher City Guide
Seville is famous for flamenco dancing and its amazing architecture.
Read our tips and let us know if we miss anything! We would love to add your comments for the benefit of other Kosher travelers.
- If colourful, expression and passionate dancing are your style, Sevilla is the place to go, Ole!
- Don't miss this beautiful city.
- Bring your own lunch.
- Seville is the capital of southern Spain’s Andalusia region.
- It's famous for flamenco dancing, particularly in its Triana neighbourhood.
- Major landmarks include the ornate Alcazar castle complex, built during the Moorish Almohad dynasty, and the 18th-century Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza bullring.
- The Gothic Seville Cathedral is the site of Christopher Columbus’s tomb and a minaret turned bell tower, the Giralda.