Chabad Center of Cape Town
Vibrant Jewish community centre, founded in 1992.
- In 1976 Rabbi Mendel and Avigail Popack came to the shores of Cape Town to promote Jewish ideals. The Chabad centre situated in Sea Point was founded in 1982 and subsequently moved location following a devastating fire in 1992, establishing its new premises at 20 St. Johns Rd Sea Point.
- Located in the downtown area near to shopping areas and major hotels.
- They are available throughout the entire year in every Shabbat & holiday.
- They also cater for all visitors.
- Check the details and reservation information on Shabbat & Holidays section on their site.
- There is a women’s mikveh on the premise.
- Regular classes.
- Eruv covers most of the downtown areas of the city, for more information click here.