Chabad Girona (Kosher Takeaway)
A new Jewish centre, with Shabbat services and takeaway food. Girona is the birthplace of the Ramban.
- This Chabad gives a huge opportunity to Kosher travellers.
- Girona is an unreal city packed with Jewish history from before the Spanish inquisition.
- Home of the Ramban (with a NUN), Jewish museums and an ancient Mikvah.
- The old city has a similar feel to the old city of Jerusalem (lehavdil).
- The Girona Jewish centre is located 1.5 hours driving from Barcelona, Spain.
- If you are visting the Barcelona and enjoying the great Kosher restaurants there, we really really recommend taking a short drive to Girona.
- It is run by a young Chabad Rabbi from Argentina, Rabbi Rosenberg, very helpful, devoted and caring.
- His centre in the historical part of the city, minutes away from the Jewish museum.
- Contact him at least 24hrs so he can have Kosher food ready for you!
- Shabbat: Friday night at 8:00 PM and Shabbat morning at 10:30 AM.
- Shabbat dinner at the rabbi’s house, and you must let them know before.
- Rabbi’s whatsapp number: +972544561735.