Chabad House in Mammoth Lakes
Located right next to Yosemite. Convenient Kosher meal services.
- Located right next to Yosemite.
- In March 2020, right before the Covid-19 lockdown, Rabbi Yisroel and Mushky Gordon arrived in Mammoth Lakes to open a Chabad center for the Jews of the Eastern Sierra.
- Together, they are dedicated to serving the individual needs of each of the town’s residents and building a strong Jewish community.
- During high tourist season, there’s a good chance of catching a minyan there.
- They also sell takeout food as well as Shabbos catering.