Chabad House: Tokyo (Rabbi Binyomin)
A Chabad House that caters to Israelis with an emphasis in teaching the 7 Noahide Laws.
- Located in Omori, on the JR Keihin-Tohoku line.
- Kosher kitchen caters meals on request.
- Click for more information on their Japan Kosher delivery service.
- Delivery outside of Tokyo: 4,820 – 13,000 Yen.
- KWB’s staff ate there during the week, and can vouch that their food is delicious.
- Small Chabad House with a big heart.
- Guests must take off their shoes at the entrance, as is the Japan custom.
- Check out the hotels near by.
- See their branch of Chabad Kyoto.
- See also Rabbi Mendy’s Chabad House and sit-down restaurant.
- See also Chabad in Kobe’s JCC.
- Contact them by fax: 03 6429 8207, mobile: 090 3683 7707 or if you are out of Japan: 1-212-561-59-69.