Chabad in Nicaragua
Warm Chabad House in a touristic beach of Nicaragua.
- Chabad in Nicaragua was founded in 2012 in the beautiful beach of San Juan del Sur, in the complex you will find a large seating area with free coffee and WIFI, Kosher restaurant, a synagogue, Jewish classes, and listening ear to anyone, anytime!
- Every Friday, Shabbat and Jewish holiday, sumptuous meals are prepared for all of the backpackers.
- Inside the Chabad there is a Kosher restaurant with catering and deliveries available.
- In addition to the compound, you can also find a large area where to sit with coffee and WIFI at no cost.
- They also offer Torah study sessions, a listening ear and real love for a fellow Jew for every one and all the time!
- Through the Chabad House you can get some discounts on a number of attractions in the area.
- For more information about their services, click here or contact them by email: email@example.com.
- If you would like to donate click here.
- Due to current political unrest always make sure to check the news before making plans.
- Hotels nearby click here.