Chabad Lubavitch of Georgia
Friendly and welcoming Chabad House.
- The Chabad House and its restaurant are open between 9:00 and 18:00.
- You can join Shabbat and holiday meals at the Chabad House. It is also possible to order kosher meals from the Chabad House. The reservation must be made 24 hours in advance. Donations are accepted.
- The Great Synagogue in Tbilisi is located at 45 Kote Afkhadzis Street, very close to Chabad.
- In the synagogue, there are three prayers per minyan every day. Shacharit at 8:00 am, guiding about 20 minutes before sunset.
- About Kosher food or products, many of the basic products can be obtained in Georgia. The list of updated kashrut can be requested here.
- There is no certain information about Chalav Yisroel in Tbilisi. So sweets and ice cream are not Kosher certified. Although, the information is in the updated Kashrut list.
- There is a large list of hotels nearby Chabad, if you have been in Tbilisi, please share your experience with us.
- The Chabad House is located on the street Kote Afkhadzis 25. 4 miles Southwest of Tbilisi Downtown.