Chabad of Chengdu, China
Chabad Chengdu, China.
- Modern, welcoming Chabad House.
- For Shabbat, you can join to celebrate with delicious meals, in a warm atmosphere. From the Kiddush and Challah to the meaningful discussion and inspiring songs.
- Kindly make a reservation so they can be properly prepared for all guests.
- On Friday evenings, Arvit services begin fifteen minutes after candle lighting. Followed by the Shabbat meal. For Chengdu candle lighting times, please, click here.
- If you are looking for a hotel within walking distance to the Chabad House, click here.
- Due to Chinese government regulations, events are restricted to foreign passport holders and their families.
- Kosher food information, click here.
- Sarah’s Kitchen is Chengdu’s first Kosher restaurant located at the Chabad Jewish Center of Chengdu. Opens daily and has an option for delivery throughout the city. Offers authentic Chinese dishes as well as traditional Jewish dishes in a warm atmosphere.
- There is currently no Mikvah in Chengdu. They are in the process of looking for a property and a donor so Chengdu can have a Mikvah of its own. Click here to donate.