Chabad of Dominican Republic
Jewish community centre in the Dominican Republic.
- Modern and well established Chabad House, located in a prestigious area of Santo Domingo, capital of the Dominican Republic.
- They offer food at Glatt Kosher Catering run by them at Chabad of the Dominican Republic.
- All dishes are 100% Kosher and deliveries are made to anywhere on the island.
- Orders can be made on their site, or by phone. Orders must be placed at least one week in advance!
- To order a Kosher meal, you may click here.
- For Shabbos, they do not charge for their services, meals or activities, however, they do encourage you to contribute towards their activities. Your generosity will enable them to keep their home and Shul open and assist many more visitors in the future.
- Minyan Info: Shabbos Morning 9:30 am, followed by a weekly Kiddush.
- Our friends from Chabad told us that Kosher products can be found at most domestic markets and at large supermarkets, such as Supermercado Nacional, Bravo or La Sirena. All basic kosher products can be found, such as pasta sauces, ketchup, mayonnaise, snacks, etc. Other kosher products are available at the large supermarkets, but most likely will not be Cholov Yisroel, Pas Yisroel or Bishul Yisroel.
- Hotels near the Chabad:
About 10 minutes walking from the Chabad House.
2. JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo Winston Churchill Avenue No. 93, Ensanche Piantini Santo Domingo.
About 7 minutes walking from the Chabad House.
- Pesach Store, for information, click here.