Chabad of Hong Kong Island
Chabad is responsible for the development of new Chabad Houses throughout China.
- Modern and well established Chabad in the City of Hong Kong.
- Regular classes, synagogue and kitchen koshering.
- Cost of Meals :
There is no fixed charge for Shabbat Meals with Chabad HK, but your support is appreciated and will help them maintain their guest services.
There are three ways in which you can support their Shabbat Guest Services:
1. You can cover the cost of the Shabbat meals. Suggested contribution per meal (per person) is USD 50.
2. You can make a general contribution to Chabad (beyond the cost of Shabbat Meals).
3. You can co-sponsor a Shabbat Meal at Chabad HK.
Friday night – USD 250
Shabbat Lunch – USD 250
Seuda Shlishit – USD 180
Please note: The Friday Night Meals are often hosted by Rabbi & Mrs. Avtzon in their home. Shabbat Lunch & Seuda Shlishit are served at the Chabad House.
Additional Enquiries: [email protected].
- For more information about hotels nearby click here.
- Chabad Kosher food information.
- You can contact them directly here.