Chabad of Myrtle Beach
Friendly Chabad House.
- Active and friendly Chabad house in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Chabad Shul “Heichal Avraham”.
- Daily Shachrit 8 am.
- Mincha/Maariv 20 minutes before sunset.
- Shabbat Friday night 20 minutes before sunset.
- Shabbat Day at 10 am, followed by lunch, Mincha.
- Motzei Shabbat Maariv 15 minutes after the end of Shabbat.
- Kosher products may be purchased at Bi-Lo supermarket on 38th Ave. Frozen, refrigerated and dry.
- Kosher section carries Cholov Yisroel products and fresh Glatt Kosher meat.
- Local Mikvah (at Beth-El Orthodox Synagogue) 404 Calhoun Rd Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 By appointment only.
- Chabad is Located in Myrtle Beach, 80 miles east of I-95.