Fly to Key West for Lunch
Fly you to Key West for lunch in a private airplane.
Are you in Miami but don’t like the restaurants there? We feel your pain.
That’s why we will take you, and up to two friends, to Key West for lunch, and get you back in Miami in time for dinner.
- Get there in style. Arrive in your own private single engine airplane.
- Flight time is about 1.5 hours.
- Fly with experienced pilots.
- Cost: $800-$1200 total for up to 2 people, inclusive of fuel, pilot, landing fees.
- Your plane will be a Cirrus SR22 or similar. The only plane of it’s kind that features a parachute.
- KWB will arrange for the passenger seating in the front to have a try at the controls for a few minutes.
- Impress your shidduch date, celebrate your anniversary, or have a great time with friends.
- Have lunch at Mam’s Kosher Restaurant in Key West, explore the city and come back the same night.
- Would you like to stay a few nights? We will arrange for the pilot to pick you up again for $800.
- Heading to Tampa, Orlando, Tallahassee, or any other city in Florida, just let us know.
- Subject to availability, weather, and other factors.