JCC KOBE (Run by Chabad)
Run by Chabad, Kosher kitchen and amazing Shabbat meals.
- This is a hidden gem!
- They can deliver sandwiches, fresh, double wrapped dinner that you microwave in your hotel anywhere in Kobe or Japan. Hands down the best service that KWB has seen.
- Their women’s mikvah was designed by the Lubavitcher Rebbe. Ask to hear the amazing story!
- The Jewish community of Kobe goes back over 100 years. This synagogue now has a Chabad rabbi, and together with his wife, they do an amazing job, including food delivery and pick up.
- The shul is not a restaurant but you can sit down and eat there, and you should stop there no matter what.
- Shabbat meals are amazing and they have a lot of room, even for large groups.
- Kobe is a pretty city, we recommend you spend one day and Shabbat there, possibly on the way to Kyoto or Hiroshima.
- Very outdated website.