Deli restaurant and takeaways. Opens on Shabbat. Kosher certification not found.
We reached out for more information.
- Even though they serve only Kosher meat they are open on Shabbat. No Kosher certification could be found whatsoever.
- Meat deli restaurant and takeaways.
- This place opened in 1953, there were over 100 Jewish delis in the Bronx. Today, Liebman’s is the only one standing. For too many people, stepping into Liebman’s is a time warp — from its simple neon sign to the Formica tabletops and padded booths.
- Kosher Without Borders is designed to help you find Kosher food made to Orthodox standards anywhere on Earth.
- We also list non-Orthodox providers and closed establishments to clear up any doubts you might have, if you come across them while searching online.