MeO Japanese Hibachi
Restaurant with a futuristic setting.
- Step into MeO Japanese Hibachi restaurant and be transported to a place both futuristic in style and modern in cuisine.
- The restaurant décor gives off a neon glow and ultra-cool vibe at night, unlike anything the Kosher Queens scene has had before.
- There is both Hibachi seating and regular seating, in case you’re just there for the food and not the show.
- Their sleek black leather chairs and floors give place a very modern, trendy look which may explain why the restaurant is frequented by celebrities.
- They have a large staff and owners Mike and Rafi are constantly walking the floor, keeping an eye on everything.
- The waitresses are very friendly while handing out a set of printed menus and an iPad with the entire menu of pictures.
- For more information click here.