Netherlands: Country Guide
Windmills, tulip fields, and deep Jewish roots.
- Netherlands has an interesting and extensive connection with Jewish culture and history.
- In the Netherlands everyday can be a different but engaging emotion:
Shabbat meals and Kosher restaurants
- Shabbat in Netherlands is possible with Jacobs Koshere Catering, Vos Kosher Catering and Rimon Deli.
- You can also have a meal during the week either in David’s Corner or the famous Sal Meijer.
- Netherlands has around 10 restaurants, 3 Kosher stores, and more. Check our extensive research here: KWB -Netherlands.
What to do?
- Visiting Haarlem and Rotterdam or admiring the windmills in Saanzs Schaans can satisfy your fancy if you would like to gather more incredible memories from your trip to Netherlands.
- If you are into animals, the Netherlands has a wide variety of zoos and sanctuaries to visit, such as the Apenhaul, a free range monkey sanctuary where you can walk amongst the forests and the monkeys themselves, just be prepared to keep any valuables locked tight because the smaller ones are very curious and will pull things out of your bags.
- Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments below!