New Delhi Chabad II (South)
Very nice and helpful rabbi, they can prepare food for takeaway.
- For the updated and complete directory of kosher providers in India, CLICK HERE .
- The Chabad of Delhi-South is only a 15-minute drive from the airport.
- The Chabad House has a synagogue, and there are prayers every Saturday.
- Everyone is invited to the Shabbat meals.
- The Chabad House organises regular activities for the children of the Israeli community in Delhi, especially in honour of the Jewish holidays.
- The Chabad House runs a Jewish kindergarten.
- Whilst the activity of the old Chabad House in New Delhi continues, a “community” of Jewish families from Israel and from all over the world has evolved in the Indian capital.
- Who will take care of the remote community, a part of which is utterly disconnected from anything Jewish? Rabbi Shneor Kupchik and his wife Sarah took upon themselves to establish a Chabad House that will answer the community’s needs and unite the Jewish families in town.
- For more info about kosher food (catering) in Pushkar, here.