Crazy Robot Show
The weirdest, funniest show you will ever see. Robots dance around and shock your senses.
- The Robot Restaurant is a show where they serve drinks and non-Kosher bento boxes. It absolutely is a tourist trap, and whilst KWB would usually not recommend one, this is an exception. Go there with an open mind and ready to have a ridiculously good time.
- The show is what the Japanese owners think us tourists think and want to see of Japan.
- Entry times:
- 3:20pm to 3:30pm (Main Show starts at 4:00pm).
- 5:15pm to 5:25pm (Main Show starts at 5:55pm).
- 7:10pm to 7:20pm (Main Show starts at 7:50pm).
- 9:05pm to 9:15pm (Main Show starts at 9:45pm).
- We found this site has the best priced tickets: https://www.govoyagin.com/robotshow.
- Check out even more photos!
- Kosher Without Borders is designed to help you find kosher food made to Orthodox standards anywhere on earth.
- We also list non-Orthodox providers and closed establishments to clear up any doubts you might have, if you come across them while searching online.