Wolf & Lamb Steakhouse NYC
CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19.
Exposed brick, dark woods & an open kitchen set a casual backdrop for Kosher steakhouse fare.
- W&L is owned and operated by a Shomer Shabbat family.
- All of our meats are Glatt Kosher (Chassidishe Shechita). All breads are Pas Yisroel. All wines are Mevushal.
- Located in the heart of the Diamond and Hotel districts, Wolf & Lamb Steakhouse is an established and impressive restaurant.
- It is a great find for tourists and the perfect place for business meetings and corporate events.
- Alluringly lit with exposed brick and gilded mirrors, the aroma of grilled meats and the sounds of smooth Jazz greets you at the door.
- Wolf and Lamb’s experienced culinary team is led by the talented Chef Luis Escamilla. Presenting a menu of classic dishes, as well as dishes highlighting seasonal flavours reinterpreted with a fresh perspective, Luis leads with a fierce passion for food and hospitality.
- Escamilla is constantly reimagining classics with his unique unparalleled style. Pastry Chef Marco Alejos, formerly of Tavern on the Green, artfully prepares decadent desserts including fantastic seasonal cakes, tarts and pastries for in house dining as well as special order delivery and catering.